William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Weight loss competition

Today was a nice relaxing, normal day in our household. Matt had to work though, he has Friday off this week instead. Will and I hung out, delivered another pie to a neighbor that wasn't home yesterday and went for a walk with Myshka. I put Will in his sled, and it worked perfectly down the sidewalks through town instead of trying to push his stroller through all of the snow!

I also went out to a local restaurant for a friends farewell party for her ta-tas! She is having a breast reduction on Wednesday. It was a lot of fun and now I am filled with yummy pasta.

I decided to start a weight loss competition as well. I have been struggling with this last 15 pounds for what seems like forever. I have also always been a competitive person so I decided to put two and two together. It should be a lot of fun. It is $5 a person and will run January 1st through March 7th. There has been a lot of interest so far, and I am excited about the feedback I have gotten from so many people. It seems to be just the thing that everyone needs to get back on track. I am here to please! ;)
Anyone have any fun weight loss tips they would like to share? If anyone else would like to join, there are some spots left. Just leave me a comment and I will make sure you get the information!

No comments:

Post a Comment