William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Thursday, December 23, 2010




So yesterday was day two of walking/running for four miles with Will in the morning. We are about to head out again to do it today too. This time we might have the company of Debbie and Eugene who are family friends of ours. They have a house up here and are visiting for the holidays. It is always nice to have people with you while walking.


Matt just called, and he is taking Will and I out to dinner tonight at our favorite restaraunt. It is called Lagniappe and it is fabulous! The servers know us and love Will. They take him for walks around while we eat and they bring him toys to play with. They are awesome girls!


I think Wills esophagous has been bothering him more than usual today. He flipped out when he was eating his morning bottle, the one he normally eats just fine. So I ended up having to use his g-tube for that feeding as well today. I love having the g-tube. He has gained almost two pounds since having it put in. It gives me peace of mind knowing that he is getting the nutrition he needs know matter what.


He had a feeding tube called an NG tube originally. That one I hated. It is inserted through the nose and a tube is always in the throat that way. Will was not a fan either to say the least. Above is a picture of him with both kinds of feeding tubes.
So, as you can see, the g-tube is a lot more convenient. Especially since he will probably need it for at least a couple of years.
Happy Christmas Eve Eve everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday. I know we will!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, spelling errors galore. And using the wrong know! I blame holiday stress lol!

    ReplyDelete