William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS






What an awesome Christmas! We started the day at home where Will opened his presents, a drum set, toy kitchen from Aunt Lindsay and Great Grandma, and some clothes, mittens etc. I made us breakfast and Matt put together "Wills" drumset lol. Then we packed up the car and headed to my Moms.




There we opened more presents with my sisters, Mom, John and his kids. It was so much fun to be around family. Especially when there are little kids in the family again. It makes Christmas just that much more special. Here is a picture of Will with his cousins. They are wearing the outfits that my Mom made for them. Aren't they precious?!







That is Matt trying to keep them all together long enough to get a picture. Isabella (pictured in front) was also baptized on Sunday. It made the whole weekend just that much more special. Here is Will with Isabella who is wearing the same baptismal outfit that Will wore. My Mom mad that as well. She is such a good seamstress. I love that she makes the kids these outfits.
Now I have to try to make some sort of order out of my house. It has been inundated with all of Wills new toys. We are hosting a New Years Eve party too, so I have this week to get ready for that. Now I will leave you with a picture of our wonderful little family. I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as we did!



No comments:

Post a Comment