William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Friday, July 9, 2010

11 Months Already?!!


Where did all of that time go? I still feel like I was just pregnant. He is such an amazing little man already. He is crawling, pulling up on furniture, talking, waving bye bye, and the list goes on. He is no longer my little baby, he is his own person already. I am going to be a big 'ol ball bag next month when he turns one. I guess now I truly understand that time does fly by once you are a parent. Before I know it, he will be graduating high school and making a way of his own. Alright, I may be getting just a bit ahead of myself, but you get the point...
So, above is a picture of me and Will on the day he was born. I know it says the date is the 8th, but my Moms camera was off. He was born on the 9th lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment