William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Monday, April 19, 2010

What a weekend!


We had a whirlwind weekend to say the least! Friday Matt and I went to a fundraiser dinner at NMU. It was so much fun! We got to get all dressed up and it was only our second time out together since Will was born. Then Saturday we went to my Moms house in Manistique for my little sisters birthday party. She is 23 now! Way to be 1/3 of the way to 69 Jill!!! We got back home around 11:30 Saturday night and Matt started feeling a bit sick. So, Sunday and today have been spent with me being the Mommy to two little boys ;) Needless to say, I don't think that Matt will be making it to work tomorrow...stupid flu!

On to other news, Will said Dada for the first time yesterday. He thought that it was so funny when I would say it back to him. We did that for about 15 minutes last night. I just love when he discovers new things!! This wasn't his first word though, he has been saying up for about three weeks now. The coolest part about that is that he knows what it means! He will say it and then put his arms in the air to get me to pick him up. He is a genius lol!

I have been doing the 30 day shred by Jillian Micheals for 10 days now. I stepped it up to the level 2 workout yesterday and OH...MY...Goodness! After doing it again today my muscles are screaming at me for the cruel and unusual punishment I have been putting them through. I can't wait to fit back into my clothes though, so that is my motivation to continue my punishment of my body.

Well, it is time for me to hit the hay. This is the last week of classes and then I have finals next week. I will have two weeks off then, and it is on to Summer classes until the end of June. Then I get almost two months off, woohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment