William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My sister and niece

So my sister Jennifer was admitted to the hospital today because she was vomiting and dizzy. She is 35 weeks pregnant right now with my niece Isabella. It turns out that she is in the beginning stages of Kidney failure and they are starting her on steroids to get Isabella's lungs developed quickly.
She lives about eight hours away, so we are waiting to hear from the doctor about when they think they are going to induce her so that we know when to start our trip down there. I just hope that it all turns out okay and both her and Isabella are fine.
Matt is home from work again today because of being sick. He is feeling a lot better, thankfully, just a bit weak yet.
Will is turning into a talking machine! He has a weird name for the cat now, something like ca-ca. He really likes to squeal too. I love watching his little face!
I am on level two of the 30 day shred now. Man, does it kick my butt!! I can get my pre-pregnancy pants on now though so that makes it worth it. They have more muffin top now than before William, but at least I can get them on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment