William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our going Ons...

Jennifer is still in the hospital. They finished the steroids for Isabella, now just waiting to hear when they think they are going to induce. Jenn is getting really sick, her heartbeat is irregular now too, and I don't understand why they haven't induced her yet. They must know something we don't.
I think that I am going to finally order a new stroller today. I love our jogging stroller, but I want something a little lighter and more compact for everyday use. So, Joovy Kooper, here we come!

Tomorrow is my last final and then I have two weeks off until Summer classes start. I am looking forward to hanging out with Will without worrying about homework I have to do etc. I am also excited about all of the projects we are finishing up around the house. We have the painting in the kitchen done and the backsplash up and we have the sunroom gutted so we can start remaking it into a playroom for Will! So much more to do though...

No comments:

Post a Comment