William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update Time!

Okay, I suppose it is time for an update. Life has been pretty good. Wills last biopsy was clean, so peas are a keeper for him. We are currently trialing buffalo. I am nervous about this trial because he didn't do so well with his last protein trial. I am being optimistic though!

I am 27 weeks pregnant now. Time has flown this pregnancy. Chasing around a two year old will do that to you I guess. I was on bedrest for awhile due to a soft cervix, but now am just restricted on what activities I can do, like no more gym (boo!). But, as the saying goes, this too shall pass.

Baby Chittle number two is doing very well. I can't wait to meet him or her come Christmas time. I am trying not to wish away this pregnancy though, as hard as it has been on me physically, as this will be it for our contribution to the expansion of the Chittle clan.

I also am not allowed to drive until January due to seizures. They are so pesky. I haven't had one since June, so I am hoping it stays that way because you have to wait six months after an episode before you are allowed to drive again. It hasn't been all bad though. I have been baking more (mmmmmm, bread) and doing more crafts. I am teaching myself how to knit as well. I just got the fabric for the new nursery, so I am going to start the quilt and curtains sometime this week as well.

Will is talking in sentences now, he loves numbers, cars and colors. He is growing up so fast and is such a blessing to me. Everyday brings something new. He is such a special little guy.

Matt is doing well. Trying to squeeze in a few more rounds of golf before winter is here, working and playing with Will.

I guess that is all for now. I will leave you with some pictures from all of our adventures this summer. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment