William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Time Sure Flies...

How is my boy going to be two tomorrow?! It does not seem possible. I was watching videos of him from when he was a baby the other day. I had already forgotten how small he was and the funny faces he used to make! He is doing better, medically speaking, than he ever has. So I am so thankful for that, but even though he was more sick when he was younger, I am sure going to miss him being my baby. Now I have a toddler on my hands who is too smart for his own good. He is starting to speak in sentences already, we are embarking on the potty training journey, and he loves to help me do chores around the house. And he really is a help with them!

So, enough of that. Matt and I are going to celebrate Wills Birthday today since Matt has to work most of the day tomorrow. We are going to go to the beach, the playground, and maybe to the YMCA so Will can go swimming! Then tomorrow I will make him his 'cake' for dinner. Then the 21st we are having his Birthday Party. It is a vehicle theme party. I am having so much fun getting ready for it. It is going to be pretty nice if I do say so myself. If you are in the neighborhood that day, drop on by!

This weekend we are also going to go to Greenbay for the night with some friends. They have a little boy who is about 6 months younger than Will. There we will take the boys to the zoo and to Bay Beach. It should be fun!

Well, that is everything that is going on here. How has your summer been going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment