William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So, we finally got rain...


but it needs to stop now. I want to go out to play with Will. I bought him this really cool tube thing that plays music that he can go in the lake with, but it is still in the box because it won't warm back up!
So, today we are going to the Children Museum instead of playing outside. I think Will is getting a bit bored with playing on the living room floor for the last week, if he isn't I am at least! Then it is off to try on my bridesmaid dress for Dana's wedding. I so hope it is too big for me! They ordered a larger size in case I didn't lose the baby weight, well I am only up five pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight right now. Although, that five pounds is in all of the wrong places lol.
Will is still in speech therapy to learn how to eat. It is slow going, but I can't wait till he gets over his aversion. Matt and I are major foodies and all we want to do is introduce new foods to Will! We will get there though.
Will is up from the 5th percentile to the 6th now. It isn't a lot, but it is in the right direction so I will be happy with that.
Here is one of Will's 10 month (sniff sniff) pictures that I took at the walking trails by our house. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment