William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is how we do...


















walks that is. We must make quite a sight going through town this way, but what is a Mom to do. When you live here yes,

that's the sidewalk, and you a winter lover for a dog like this, then you do what you have to do. Right?! Anyway, Will and Myshka (our dog at the right) love it. Apparently I do to by the way, I am done 3.2 pounds! Woohoo!!! I have FINALLY broken my plateau. I am so excited by that and it makes me more motivated to keep it up. I have been using http://www.sparkpeople.com/ to track my food intake and my excercise. I think that it really helps.
So far Wills new medicine seems to be working. No more throwing up since Monday!! That makes me immensley excited. We are still trying to get rid of the granulation tissue that is around his g-tube right now. Last night was his third silver nitrate treatment. I feel so bad doing that to him. I know it hurts. The granulation hasn't gotten bigger since doing that, but I don't think it has gotten smaller either. Hmmmm
It is a nice beautiful sunny snowy day out, so I think we are about to embark on another walk as pictured above. Try not to be jealous!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment