William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve!







We had a great New Years Eve party at our house last night. Our friends Kelly and Shawn came over. We had lots of yummy food and drinks and great conversation as usual! We played the game You Must be an Idiot that I had gotten at Borders when we were down state last. It was a lot of fun.

This morning we went out to breakfast with my Mom and John. Then they came over to pick up their dog Buddy who spent the night with us since they went to a hotel in town to celebrate New Years Eve.

Will and I are headed downstate again on Monday for appointments he has on Tuesday and Wednesday. His Tuesday appointment is with his ENT doctor to make sure everything is still going alright with his Sub-Glottic Stenosis. Then Wednesday's appointment is with the surgeon who put in Will's g-tube. Will is having a lot of granulation tissue build up around the g-tube site so they need to figure out what to do about that.

After all of his appointments, we are going to go see Jennifer (my sister) in Lansing and then on to Jills (my other sister) in Sterling Heights for a day or so. Then I am going to pick my wonderful Mother in law up and she is going to stay with us for a few weeks. I am so excited to have her! I have an awesome Mother in law and am so happy to have her come stay with us.

I think I am done revamping things around the house again. At least until we get out tax returns back. I will update tomorrow with pictures of what I have been up to the last couple of days.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment