William Otto

William Otto
Playing catch with Daddy!

Monday, January 10, 2011

And we are back...

After a long week of travel last week, we are back home. It always takes me a few days to get back into the routine of being back home.
Will did awesome at his doctors appointments. He had them Tuesday and Wednesday. We switched around some medicines and I am crossing my fingers that they will work better. He has been throwing up a LOT lately. We are giving him through this next weekend to see if these will help before we try something else.
We got to spend sometime with my sisters while downstate as well. Jill's apartment is really nice. Jenn and Isabella (my niece) came to visit us there as well. It is so great to be able to see them regularly even though I live about 8 hours from them both. That is one good thing about having to make regular trips downstate for Williams doctors appointments.
Matt's Mom wasn't able to come back up with me this time. Lindsay (Matts sister) will bring her up on the 29th for a visit. I am looking forward to having her for sure! Like I have said before, she is a great Mother in law.
I will update with some pictures tomorrow of our trip. Will rode on two different carousels. He loved them, well until we had to get off that is. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment